Friday, September 2, 2011

Press In

Everything you have been called to do in this life is impossible for you to do alone. BUT; thank God for Jesus!  When Jesus went to Calvary as the Lamb of God, the blood He shed was pure, precious, sinless blood.  1 Peter 1:18-19.  His blood was of the character that could satisfy the just demands of a Holy God, Isaiah 53:11.  You were born again to accomplish hard things...impossible things! With God all things are possible, Matthew 19:26.  You can do all things in Christ, did you get that?  You can do all things IN CHRIST!  He is the one who give you strength, Philippians 4:13.  Because of Jesus, we can endure!

Jesus has given us the power to press in, to seize what is ours in the spirit realm and to enjoy great victory. If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; and all things have become new, 1 Corinthians 5:17.  Child of God, you’ve already got what it takes to succeed inside you. Learn how to tap into that success and never give it up! Press in...It’s worth it all.  And yes, it will cost you some time.  You will be required to humble yourself, die to yourself and spend some time with God.  The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the one who seeks Him.  Lamentations 3:25.

If there is anyone reading this that don't know Christ, I invite you know to come to know Him and experience Him for yourself.  He is a Healer, a Deliever, a Restorer, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.  The Word of God tells us; If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be given you, John 15:7.  God loves all who love Him, and all who seek Him diligently will find Him, Proverbs 8:17.

Believer, I invite you to rededicate your life to Christ if you have lapsed or been stagnant.  Be refreshed, renewed and revived. 

Sinner, I invite you to say the sinner's prayer and come to Christ, for now is the time:

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner.  I believe in you and that your Word is true.  I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that He died on the Cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life.  I know that without you in my heart, my life is meaningless.

I believe in my hear that you, Lord God, raised Jesus from the dead.  Please Lord Jesus forgive me for every sin I have ever committed or don in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today.  I need you to be my Father and my friend.  I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on;  I pray this in the mighty Name of Jesus,
Christ.  Amen!"

Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment