Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confessions of Faith

Lord Jesus, I come into your house not empty handed, but bringing my tithes and offerings according to Malachi 3:10.

The windows of heaven are opened to me.  Blessings are being poured out that I cannot contain.  The devourer is rebuked for my sake.  This year is a continuation of the Jubilee Blessings.  By faith I have: A better job, promotions, raises, bonuses, benefits.  Business opportunities, increases in sales and commissions.  Inheritances, rebates, settlements and checks in the mail.  I am the head and not the tail according to Deuteronomy 28:13, because I listen to the commands of the Lord and obey them.  I except favor, interest and royalties and scholarships.  Gifts surprises and new found monies.  I am blessed coming in and blessed going out (Deuteronomy 28:6). 

I am using wisdom and self control in my spending.  My bills are decreasing and my income is increasing.  I am a good steward over what God has blessed me with.  I have the anointing for blessings, equipping me to be a giver for the Kingdom of God.  And my God supplies my every need (Philippians 4:19).  For He is my Shepard, so I don't have to want for anything (Psalm 23:1). 

I have power to create wealth.  The favor of the Lord is upon me and everything I put my hands to shall prosper (Deuteronomy 28:8).  I am a cheerful giver, sowing in good ground that is bringing souls into the Kingdom of God.  And my God is supplying all my needs, I have no lack.

Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!
What are you confessing?  Who do you believe?  The enemy of this world?  Or a God who is able to do exceedingly abounding above all we think or ask (Ephesians 3:20).

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment