Sunday, January 8, 2012

Don't Listen to the Lies of the Accuser

Happy New Year Everyone!  My prayer it that every believer learn to silence the accuser, stop listening to his lies.  Stop allow him close access to your ear allowing him to whisper lies into to you, causing your heart to become hard.  And I pray for every sinner's soul to be saved, to know the voice of a loving Heavenly Father.

When someone whispers in your ear, they have entered your personal space.  You have allowed them personal access into your personal space.  "Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him (Zechariah 3:1).  The enemy is not only trying to stand beside you to falsely accuse you, he also wants  you to become comfortable and familiar with him so he can have continued close access to whisper into your ears.

Whispering into ones ear is an intimate act.  A woman loves to have her husband/man whisper into her ear.  I know I do; I love to have my husband lips close as he whispers something sweet into me.  It shows his attentiveness and affection toward me.  It's an intimate act I only allow him to do.  So, dear reader; who has close access to your ear?  Who are you allowing this intimate act of whispering, being in close proximity with you?  Only those close to you can whisper in your ear.  Who do you have close to you?

I encourage you today to STOP listening to the whispers for the accuser!  STOP giving him access to your life, that is too close.  You are being intimate with him.  PRESS in and PUSH-Pray Until Something Happens!  God is waiting for you to silence the accuser and open your ear and heart to Him.   "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).

If we are walking too close to the accuser, then we are too intimate with him and we cannot hear God. The Word of God tells us, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" (John 10:27).  Know the difference between the voice of the accuser and the voice of God.

Be Blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment